Hand Cleanser 2 oz. Spray – Case of 160 bottles – 150 ppm HOClpure&clean®
2 oz. Spray Bottles (160 count case)
pure&clean™ Hand Cleanser uses a proprietary stable solution of 150 ppm electrolyzed Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl).
Hand Cleanser is an FDA cleared medical device that is great for managing all intact skin.
Rub pure&clean™ Hand Cleanser thoroughly over all surfaces of hands and fingernails to manage and attend to your skin.
Hypochlorous acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is used in the human body and produced
by our white blood cells to fight bacteria and inflammation after trauma.
Hand Cleanser product details:
- Use regularly for maintaining healthy clean skin
- No antibiotics, steroids or triclosan
- Non-sensitizing and non-irritating to skin
- No sting solution for infants and kids
- Spray on dry flaky skin to improve appearance, texture, and feel of skin
- No need to wash after use